Thursday 11 April 2013

Here are a few blogs I rather like...

I have finally updated my blog/website list to share with you all, all laid out beautifully down the side of the page.

Included, for your perusal, are the words of the Lion Hearts project writers, A V Barber and Maree Ward-Russell. I recommend a good look around A V Barber's site and the essays therein as they are wonderfully emotive.

I have also included a few author blogs as they do some interesting articles and interviews. Thought Scratchings is the blog of Craig Stone...slightly controversial (I like that) but he tells it straight (and I like that, also).

Matt Haig, has created a video for his upcoming book, The Humans, with help from his Twitter followers. It's actually very good and can be found here -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX8V2OFHHbQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I hope you enjoy all these blogs as much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.